Thread: Big Butch Love
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 12:26 PM   #44
WhiteTigress

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, somewhat high maintenance
Preferred Pronoun?:
She. There should be no doubt!

WhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude View Post
I can only hope that no Big people ever consider getting with someone
who wants to help them work on their weight or anything else that the other person deems worth fiximg.
Dude,

I have to say that this in and of itself is a single-viewed and insulting statement. I am coupled with TIMBERWOLF. Shi's a larger butch. I'm a larger femme. We're both diabetics. Shi'll tell you that I'm not perfect, but I'm a healthier eater than shi is.

When I do and say things to help hir change eating habits and lose weight, it's for the purpose of getting hir health in better order, so that I can love hir even more years. It's not based on a desire for hir to look better or behave differently, just to eat healthy to live longer.

If someone want's to change a partner for selfish reasons, I can say that you might be on track, but don't paint all of us with such broad brush strokes.

WT

P.S. I've dated someone who weighed far more than 100 pounds less than I, and our break-up had NOTHING to do with size. The woman she took-up with after me, was also a person of size, and fairly comparable to myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIMBERWOLF View Post
Im a larger Butch and yes just like a lot of us , wish i weighted less then i do. I never seemed to have a problem finding a date/partner in my life, but I also prefer women with some meat on their bones. I have had partners that were skinnier than I, but prefer to have them around my wt.
TIMBER
Honey,

I'll never be a super-model, so you know I'll always have some cushioning, but you've been trying to broaden your mind to consider and include more healthy alternatives, and I'm proud of you for that.

You realize that the only reason I want any changes, is so that I can have you in my life for the longest number of years possible.

Me
WhiteTigress is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteTigress For This Useful Post: