View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 12:57 PM   #56
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

The weight thingy is a pain to deal with in so many ways I would like to just tell ppl to get over the issue and deal with it in constructive ways insted of all the negative bs that we deal with.I wasnt always a big guy,untill ten years ago I kept my weight somewhere about 165 sometimes I would get a ten pound up in the winter but not much more.Back then I was doing some really hard physical work on a daily basics..then I had an acdent and hurt my back.I went from being insanely busiey to flat on my back in a traction for a while..the meds I was on as well as being inactive,oh hell I blew up like a baloon.To say over the years I have played a bad game of roulett with the injury cause I wont have back surgery cause 99% of the time it dose more harm than good.Last spring I near fell out when the scale said 218...no,no,no says I not an ounce more if I have to wire my mouth shut and drink from a straw.I got it down to 249,but being I quit smokeing dureing the fall right before the hollidays I gained back ten pounds,grrrrr.Really going back to being thin has never been my goal,geting healthy is.I accept the fact that im going to be chunky for the rest of my life but need to be healthy about it.
To those folks who gripe at us big guys for our weight all I have to say is...becareful cause they can easly be right where we are before they know it,when and if thet happends I do hope they remember how they treated others..bad karma is a bitch.
Rockin
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: