Old 09-07-2011, 11:13 AM   #6
Holly.88

How Do You Identify?:
Male and Unc to my God Son
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him, he, and 'hey, handsome' :P
Relationship Status:
She said "Yes!"

Holly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST Reputation

The only labels that matter to me are the ones I apply to myself. Whatever anyone else labels me as is on them. I'm 23 years old and absolutely embrace the butch boi label as it applies to myself. I know lesbians who would rather be called justice Bieber than butch. But that's just them I guess. I have always regarded and carried myself as a boi. Even when I was a child. I knew I liked girls early on in life. When I was six years old I didn't prayed for God to make me like boys, I prayed for him to make me a boy. Everyone has their own unique view of themselves as well as a way they would ideally be viewed as by others. This is just my own unique view.
Holly.88 is offline   Reply With Quote