Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,603 Times in 3,972 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

to bump this thread..five other things about me

1) I am Russian Slavik/Romany. My maternal grandmother was an actual "gypsy" and my paternal side had a relative that played the violin for the czars.

2) I often try to have the last word....its a character flaw and it gets me in trouble. LOL. Its not as bad as it use to be but yeah, it still lingers as part of me

3) I really worry about why there arent more cemetaries. People die all the time and I believe we just dont have as many cemetaries as I think there should be to account for all the deaths.We have more apartments than graves and there have been FAR more people who have died than people who are currently alive. Where are all the dead people?

4) Speaking of dead people, my daughter is a professional medium. She does readings at a local holistic alternative spirituality shop, on a regular basis. She has quite the local following. She has had this gift since she was a child..she was always conjuring up spirits!

5) I keep all my old jewelry in old purses. I have about three big handbags full of dated jewelry. I cant wait for my grand daughters to get bigger so I can give them to them!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: