View Single Post
Old 09-06-2014, 03:32 AM   #263
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation
Default at 4am Friday morning...

That awkward moment when my roommate meets me in the livingroom and tries to present me something in his closed hand (while he's glaring at my dog who's curled up beside me and wearing his "donut" around his neck to prevent him from chewing his legs)...I look at rommie funny because I think he's trying to pull a joke ...roomie says TAKE IT...I respond No, is it alive? ...He says It used to be but Willy killed it!! Then he lays what used to be his Bluetooth in my lap...in several shredded pieces ...

We both look cross at my dog, who's looking very pathetic and sad, and I'm in total shock that the one dog out of "the three musketeers" that we could always trust had done such a thing. That awkward moment when you realize your dog has totally destroyed your roomie's expensive electronics...and in 8 years he has never done anything like that so you trusted him to be left out of his crate at night...AND you are the one that sent him to sleep with your roomie while you stayed up to watch TV....

Yeah....I'm still mortified and stressed that my "good little boy" would get me into such trouble.

No matter how sad my dog looked while wearing his "donut"...it didn't make me feel sorry for him...this is a dog that truly "knows better"....
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote