Old 04-14-2010, 11:55 AM   #2046
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,763 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJFemmie View Post

Amen!

I've been thinking a lot about my little boy, Charlie.
I lost my little black boy two years ago, and I miss that little booger more than anything. He was my first all-black cat, and he was the sweetest, gentlest, even tempered puss ever. He had his mischievous moments, but he had a personality that even most humans could learn from. *sigh*

At some point, we're going to adopt kittens.
I am leaning toward another black boy-cat.
Maybe a tuxedo.
hmmm ....

Top Ten Reasons to Adopt a Black Cat

10. You'll save $$ on their Halloween costumes.
9. You can always find them in the snow.
8. Holding a black cat is very slimming.
7. Black cats will match any decor.
6. A lint brush isn't required for a black-tie affair.
5. When you love a black cat, luck is on your side.
4. Black cats are like onyx, a beautiful gem.
3. Hey, they don't care what color you are!
2. Love knows no color.

And the number one reason to adopt a black cat...

1. They are the least likely to be adopted.

I love, love, love black cats! My last one(s) were mother and one of her sons. Wolfinator (Wolfgang to you) was 100% and his momma, Oreo, had white paws and a thin strip of white down her belly.

Every shelter I've lived near won't adopt them out the month of October, to protect them, and I like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufusboi View Post
What are hella onions? I know green onions, spring onions, yellow onions, cocktail onions, pickled onions (Melissa eats pickled onions...some weird English rite).

I saw it on the hot dog thread/poll? I even dreamed about the word hella last night? What does it mean.............Seriously, if this is the only thing bothering me then life is pretty good.

Rufus
Hella is a descriptor. *grin* It's a hella hot day! Man, my feet hurt hella bad! This spaghetti is hella good!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: