Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

hello Oklahoma @ welcome to this thread!

This project has ended and we are waiting to get the finished pieces mailed back to us in about a week......our wrangler for this one is in Texas, so not sure if weather will affect this mailout or not....

There will be a new one coming up (sooner I hope......) and whomever wrangles it will be posting their parameters....a sign up sheet will be posted & you can then sign up.

I think our next one is going to be started in September..and last I heard would be a post secrets one...

Just keep abreast of this thread & watch for announcements. We have specific sign up & deadlines for project to be in by. There is a 7 day grace period after deadline to have projects in by....after which any project received after that isn't able to join any other projects for 6 months from that date....and is required to make a post stating their 6 months date to rejoin. During that 6 months you can and are welcomed to post here anytime.....hope to see you around & on the projects....hope this helps...I expect others will be along to post anything I may have missed.....again..thanks for your interest!