View Single Post
Old 10-24-2022, 06:11 PM   #1526
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
He’s my scorpio boo bear.

Thanked 32,039 Times in 9,966 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Another short update (...)

Well... I just want to express my heart felt thanks to members here who have supported me all these years with friendship online and liking my posts.

You all have a very special place in my heart of hearts.

I see my physician tomorrow. She referring me out to an oncologist.

My cancer is both affecting my female organs and my bones in female organ areas. I won't know the extent of damage my cancer is causing until I get a bona fide result on another particular test... but up until a phone call reminder today, I have been taking a naturopath type medication which is produced locally at a certain pharmacy. It is a CBD/THC product which is mixed at a 1:1 ratio. I also take a strict CBD medication for the way my body hurts, constantly.

I am also cutting all my hair off, soon. I promise to look as sexy as I can during this extreme struggle for survival.

Yours truly,

~D.

PS/ lightning struck outside right now. It is rather odd to have a thunderstorm with lightning in October.

PS (again): Thanks for all the love and support. I heart you all. XOXO

______ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: