Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

I am VERY stressed out. Let's see what is on my plate...

*My sister Jo died a year and a few months ago. I had to help her die from skin cancer.

*My Godfather died less than a year ago from brain cancer.

*I may have cancer - I am still waiting for the report to come back in.

*My bio-parents moved in with their favorite daughter, my sister. They have financially wrote out all of their other children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren from their Will. My one sister will inherit everything, and has no intention of being fair with any of her siblings.

*As I am aging I am finding out who are my true friends are.

*As I am aging I am finding out who my true family is.

*My car is ready to die. It is 11 yo, but has 200+K miles on it, and needs all kind of work.

*I have to keep my home up (staining shutters, deck, etc.).

*I am constantly worried about how I am going to pay for my healthcare bills, and pharmacy bills (and even more so if I do have cancer).

*Internet rumors. I am frustrated that they still come up. What is even more frustrating is that people actually believe them. Sheesh.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post: