View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 11:24 AM   #193
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoney View Post
So........ heres a little story bout last weekend, I thought it might fit in this thread. I was down at the bar just having a good time but was getting ready to split when this cute girl comes up and asks me to dance, she was prolly 24- 25 maybe , I said I was getting ready to leave and she gives me this pouty face thing with oooo please , come on , just one ... so ..... well I had to say yeah to that ya know , so we start dancin and then her two friends come up and we all start dancing,it was cool , I think she was a little drunk but , it was just dancing ... so any ways finally after half way through the second song I told them I was leaving and They all came over to say good bye... .. Im feelin pretty studly by this time, and then the one girl says... "you are soooo cute for a woman your age........I was like My age? how old do ya think I am??? she was like ... "I dont know I mean for an older woman your pretty hot,
..............hmmmm
then the one says ... "yeah we think you are a card!!"

oh...okay.......Im an old card.....nice

here all along I thought I was all cool and shit dancin with there hotties and they were just being charitable to the geriatric community.....

the original girl did whisper in my ear " I really really like older women...as I was leaving.....

oh yeah ... I did mention she was drunk didnt I......lol

oh well.........see what I get for thinkin

Funny, you should feel really complimented Stoney.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote