View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 06:51 AM   #52
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default The sun will come out tomorrow and ...it did

5:30 AM Monday. I isolated this weekend, and I know it. Thank you Andrew for a place to visit.

The weekend is over, and I should be getting ready for work. The mail with that envelope from my Dr. arrived.. the results of my latest tests on May 13th at the Gyn/Onchologist arrived Friday, and it lays, still unopened on kitchen table. Is it okay. Do I need further tests? It's the unknown in a white envelope as big as an elephant in the room. It really is just an envelope on the kitchen table. They would have called, wouldn't they? Endometrial cance was Six years ago, I got the tests and the results monthy for the first year, then every 6 months, and after the 5th year, I just go annually. So why is one stinkin' envelope too tough to open?

We have a common bond on this Planet earth-you and I, and I am glad to be here with you.

It's Monday. In the pre-dawn hours I awoke and I thought of sweetcali and what she is going to have for breakfast, Andrew with surgery pending and that stinkin' unknown, and Sachita's niece who just underwent her surgery and waiting on tha stinkin' diagnosis of the unknown, and fiercegrrrrrl, and SuperFemme, and cybersubee, Lady Pamela and Spirit Dancer's walk among this stinkin' disease and SD's Syr, and PearlsNLace adventures.

Waxnrope , I wish you a smooth journey with your sister, as she may just need ears to listen, eyes to love, and a hand to hold. and ((((hugs))))) to the other's on the list of people linked here by my monitor.

We have a common bond on this Planet earth. and I am glad to be here with you. If you were here we could open the envelope together. I want to stay home, but, alas, I have no chocolate left in the house, so, I'm taking the envelope to work, and going to open it among friends, and have some mocha java.

To those that are new and to those who care for those who can't I say helloo, and welcome, and thanks for stopping by. . We have a common bond on this Planet earth-you and I, and I am glad to be here with you.

Tommi
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post: