How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,623 Times in 2,488 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation
Default movies that moved me

Not necessarily my favorites to watch over and over, that is reserved for movies like Princess Bride and Wonder Boys (although a clockwork orange is fun to rewatch), but these are movies I won't soon forget. I hesitate to post irreversible because in truth I hated the rape scene so much that I wish I had seen it before I saw the first scene because i would have been angry enough to accept the gratuitous violence in the opening so much easier even if it wasn't even the right person. I don't know what to say about that move. But i will never forget it so maybe for that reason I post it. I certainly don't advocate anyone watch it without being fully aware of what you are getting into. I like movies that play with time like Momento, but going backwards like Irreversible did really pulled at my heart strings. I was off balance the whole movie. I saw it several years ago and it's still vivid so I guess that says something.

Cin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post: