julieisafemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married to Greyson

Thanked 3,445 Times in 660 Posts
julieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Ginny is our geriatric rattie. She is two and a half years old. Before Greyson went in for heart surgery she stopped eating. I got some baby food to feed her from a spoon while he was in the hospital. I finally took her to the vet a week after his surgery. She has an owie in her mouth and the doctor thought this was causing her not to eat. It is three weeks later and she is still spoon fed on Critical Care for small mammals. She is doing fine. I don't know if she will ever eat regular food again. Her sister, Lemon, is very mad that she gets the yummy food. She is a good sister and loves Ginny and takes good care of her. I love my rattie girls!