Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
YES to this book!

I listened to it for free on Youtube and found the principles inspiring! I turned loose of a lot of old clothes and shoes, books, and some crappy junk that I had been "saving" or didn't know what to do with.

I especially loved her concept on gifts that people give you because I am super sentimental and always felt guilty about releasing things people gave me. But she said the purpose of the gift was done when it was given and that made so much sense. I was able to rehome an entire trash bag of things that had been gifted to me to the LGBT shelter where the little gay boys had a field day!

Exactly. This book helped me let go of so much. And when I did, great things started happening to me.

And as I was saying in chat, its not just *things*. We carry electronic clutter.
Emails?? I had about 500! I deleted them ALL. I unsubscribed to all that junk email. Done.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: