Jedi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
they are my world

Thanked 1,763 Times in 549 Posts
Jedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST Reputation

We are self quarantined as we both are at risk. There are so many mixed messages about this thing. I just wash my hands more and use hand sanitizer more. We stopped going out and will just do so when necessary. The funny thing is we went to the store and skipped the liquor store and now I'm kinda kicking myself. We will survive but it could have been a bit more fun. I worry a lot about my parents who are in their 70s but quite fit and in good health. They live 1600 miles away. I really am disgusted by the greed we as humans are showing. I'm kinda wishing we had a car so I could take supplies to older shut ins. I feel the need to help during this. Since my grandparents died, I have wanted to adopt new ones. I was lucky to have my grandparents alive into my 40s. I worry for our elderly. We have much to learn from them. I have seen every kind of post in my facebook lately. Anything from this is like the common cold to pray to Jesus for your health. I really hope that everyone takes this just a bit seriously and starts to social distance. It is for the greater good. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few or the one as Spock wisely said. I hope everyone here stays safe and we as a planet can minimize the deaths that could occur. I would hate to be one of those Italian Doctors who has to decide who lives or dies. That's heavy on your shoulders. I sincerely hope that in this awful time we can all come together and support each other through it. And remember this stuff come election time.