Buckaroo

How Do You Identify?:
queer dyke butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
female ones
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,172 Times in 425 Posts
Buckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST Reputation

This isn't about one person. This is about the whole country. I'm in good health and very unlikely ill get serious complications with this virus. My fear isn't for me...its for the vulnerable. Though I may remain healthy... I would hate to think my frivolousness would cause the illness of others. So when people are asked to not travel or go out in public..its, not for just one person.. it's for those that are at greater risk. Though I'm in healthcare i don't pretend for one second i know more than the experts. This is a new virus to humans..this isn't flu...this isn't SARS..this This isn't MERS...this is COVID19. To think anyone knows more than the experts is laughable and downright dangerous. If you don't care about your own health...then at least care about others.
Buckaroo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Buckaroo For This Useful Post: