View Single Post
Old 02-07-2021, 04:09 PM   #2166
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,500 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Despite this feeling of doom and gloom I keep having off an on, so far my day has been pretty good. I guess because I just have this sense that whatever it is coming at me I duct just in time and it splats somebody else. Other than anyone I love and care about. And if it has to happen to somebody, anybody then ideally to someone I owe a boat ton of money. Which again makes no sense because I owe no one a boat ton of money and even if I did I wouldn't wish them any pain, suffering. Well to take my mind off things I budgeted, cleaned the apartment, checked my blood sugar four times to make sure it met with doctor recommended specifications before eating anything and then ate sensibly. If anyone had ever told when I was 20 some day I'd grow and in my 50s this is what would pass for excitement, gee I don't even know if I'd have made it to 30 because wow oh so hum drum boring and ordinary. I don't know maybe I need to volunteer somewhere or something.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: