View Single Post
Old 04-05-2021, 08:22 PM   #734
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I subscribe to our state's Covid19 updates, which come daily. Over the past few days, since I subscribed, I have read that we have gone up to over 400+ new cases, which those affected have been hospitalized. Interestingly enough, the new cases are people who have contracted a variant of the original virus, which is super scary. Our death toll has been increasing weekly.

We had massive traffic issues tonight because near the downtown area: lines of people spiraled around the vax site and the pick-up/drop-off lane was jamb packed. No matter where you go, people are wearing their masks, in our metro area. There are no plans for our national basketball team to open games up to the public. Not even our soccer team or ice hockey team is opening up to the public, to attend any sort of game.

I am stunned, though, that Texas hosted a 38K sold-out baseball game today. I can hardly believe people are not taking this seriously, the pandemic.

I count myself lucky that I am getting my vaccine shot this Thursday. Rico and I plan to still mask up and be vigilant.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: