Old 04-07-2021, 12:05 AM   #2175
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

My Easter Sunday was definitely not over easy but I had fun and it was a really good day. I got up early and started cleaning the house and moving furniture around. A friend came over and visited for a while and brought some delicious food to nosh on....ham, potatoes, pickled eggs, green bean casserole, sweet peas, olives and meatballs....and she helped me to move a 7 foot buffet though a short and narrow hallway into the kitchen. It looks great in its new home! I did some organizing and gave her a box and some odds and ends to take with her as she was making a donation run for Savers.

This was my first full day off since New Year's Day so I was stoked and sooo ready for it. Good day!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: