Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,085 Times in 8,588 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I think vaccination is a better option than nothing but everyone needs to be realistic; it's not a cure. Currently, there are 246 people in Michigan that are fully vaccinated and have COVID. 3 others that were fully vaccinated still died from COVID. It's. not. a. cure. You still need masks. You still need to socially distance. All it does is cut your chances of passing it along (but not 100%) and is more likely to keep your symptoms on the lighter to moderate side versus extreme or in the hospital on a ventilator.

I've found that the people who give me the most grief about wearing masks at my workplace are those that are vaccinated, including 2 doctors. Ridiculous.
I think that’s three dead and 246 with COVID out of 1.8 million who have been vaccinated. I can work with those numbers. Yes, we must continue to wear masks and I suggest gloves, too. If nothing else, we can be carriers after being inoculated.

Yep, it’s ridiculous and shameful that anyone would give you a hard time — especially those who are vaccinated. People can be such asses. Here’s hoping you stay healthy and safe.

I’m in western Michigan where they really don’t like wearing masks. Luckily, all the businesses I use insist on it.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: