Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,003 Times in 9,945 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
Got my J&J last Wednesday, the 7th. I had zero side effects....just a tiny bit of soreness at vaccine site....I "worked" that muscle as soon as I got the shot....and iced it several times post shot!

My wife got her J&J Saturday, the 10th. NO side effects at all for her either.

I took our son Friday to get his 1st Pfizer, and take him back on 29th to get his 2nd dose. Our daughter has had one shot, gets second a couple days before son.

Our family is serious about getting them!!
That is awesome, clay!

The only reaction I had was about three hours after my shot. I felt SOOOOO tired and wanted to sleep. I have been sleeping off my shot, since last week. No sore arm. Rico, tho, was real sick after his first shot of Pfizer. We hope he doesnt get sick again. We are so grateful to have our innoculation shot (s).

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: