Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

One of my nieces got married over the weekend. On the alter was a picture of my late sister, her aunt, Jo. The two of them were very close. This was just a way of acknowledging Jo. And in the program was a short paragraph about my late sister. It was tasteful, and on one hand very sad. On another hand very sentimental, and happy. It was an acknowledgement of Jo's life. Jo's two sons were very touched by this. And her husband (who brought a date, but we won't go there in this thread), cried when they all saw the alter, and read about Jo in the program.

Jo has not even been gone for over a little over a year now. It feels like forever and a day. And we all survived. Life does go on. It is just very strange. Strange in that we have a life without Jo, and it's ok.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post: