KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Undaunted QUEER Dom, Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
MYSELF, Syr, Hy, or friend prefered
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

Thanked 3,305 Times in 884 Posts
KCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl_On_Fire View Post
In 2002, I was so sick I thought I was dying. My hair was falling out, I was down to 90 pounds, I had horrible anxiety, fatigue, pain, etc. Desperate, I went to a naturopath who took one look at me and said, "Food is killing you." He put on an elimination diet and that's how I found out I had gluten intolerance. It was the best thing that ever happened to me. I didn't know a day without pain until I cut all gluten products from my diet.

Fast forward 11 years later and I've educated myself through research about not only how unhealthy gluten is to those who cannot digest it but how food affects the body in general. In 2006 I read, "Natural Cures THEY Don't Want You to Know About" by Kevin Trudeau and was astonished to discover how much food really isn't that at all. It's all chemicals.

Since then, I've been trying to eat as healthy as possible. Organic whenever I'm able and as few additives as possible. I exercise regularly and meditate here and there. Just relaxing with a good book or spacing out while creating houses and people on 'The Sims' is healthy for me too. I run my own business during the week and I love and need plenty of quiet down-time. It's refreshing and necessary for sanity and good health.
I too was gravely ill for years my intestines were so inflamed I could not even touch my stomach it hurt so bad - Found out I was Gluten intolerant also-
I keep an enzyme with me at all times called glutenzyme which is the missing agent in the system that prevents gluten from being processed - I take it if for any reason I suspect i may have encountered Gluten...
I am glad you are felling better