Old 02-08-2011, 10:11 PM   #269
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

In defense of Colorado... We have had some really ugly weather... Freezing temps and lots of snow... So for what it is worth sometimes things take a little bit longer to be received in the mail, most companies go by business days, so if you don't count the weekend your order is probably right on time... I hope your order arrives soon..
We may not be the North Pole but we are close... Have a great night...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
I am pissed at UPS....I made an order for some poolBilliards) supplys a week ago monday,it has been way plenty enough time for it to get hear.I know its has been some awfull weather but Colorado isnt the north pole from Louisiana.I calls the company yesterday and they tracked it so it most likely would be hear today..no show ...grrrrrr.
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote