How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,172 Times in 5,136 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockOn View Post
This recipe looks very tasty to me except I would have to back off the soy sauce enough so I could not taste it.

Korean stone pot method
Dolsot Bibimbap

https://youtu.be/Y8CD283Xu6o
Thanks for posting this recipe, RockOn! Everything about it looks delicious. It's been a long time since I've had Dolsot/hot stone pot bibimbap. I have to go to a Korean restaurant to get that. I am lucky to get the regular bibimbap (which is more like a cold salad with the meat, rice and dressing on top). Our Korean lunch lady at work makes it once every two weeks, and if I am lucky enough to get to the lunch counter early enough, I always get some to bring home. Maybe I should buy a stone pot next time I'm at the Asian supermarket and try this at home!

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post: