Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation
Default Interview questions?

Ok I have a never been in this situation before. I applied for a job a month ago and then I got a call from the company I applied to. He and I spoke for almost 45 mins and then he asked me to come in for an interview. Now here is where I get confused.

The interview wasn't for the job I applied for but one in upper management I was NOT prepared for that at all nor was I prepared to have an interview that lasted almost 3.5 hrs and I spoke to the person who would be my direct supervisor.

I spoke to them today and was told that within the next couple of weeks I will be coming back for another interview with the head man.

I have had many interviews in my time but always for the job I applied for not a different job completely, and it has never lasted more then 30 mins if that long. Of course I am looking to get out of the truck and into a driver support position but I have never heard of anything like this before

Is this the way the rest of the work world works? Is there any other protocol I should know about? I can tell you that the hiring process of drivers is different then this and I have never experienced it before so If anyone can help me out with this process I would greatly appreciate it
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote