Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pajama View Post
Does your company have a management training program. Maybe they liked what they've seen and decided to consider you for that. Like said above, half-day, multi-level, interviews are not uncommon for corporate management positions.

Either way, the interview sounds like it went great. And they've called you back. I'd say you just have to decide is this new position they are now interviewing you for something you want?

Good luck!
They will train me for the job once it had been created.

I spoke to them again this past week and was told of some issues they are having at one of the satellite businesses that would be part of what I would over see. They asked me if it was too far for me to consider to go there and help get it up and running hire and train someone for there. I told them I could di that.

I was told they need to rework some stuff for that to happen and they would get Back in touch with me next week.

There is the possibility that I would be there permanently and not where we first talked about.

I was told they can't wait to work with. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote