Old 12-07-2011, 01:36 PM   #70
Inuus

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single Not Looking

Inuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST Reputation

1. I am freaked out by the drains in stand up type showers. Ya know the round ones with little holes in them?

2. I dont like "inclusions" aka nuts in any of my cookies cakes brownies etc etc

3. I make up parody songs about my dog and sing them very off key to her yet she still loves me

4. I can't use any form of Capsicum. Not even black or white pepper major burnage of the mouth. So any hot peppers are totally off the plate for me. (thinking this would drive persi nuts *see above post*)

5. I can NOT drink the last of any drink...I will not drink the dregs ewwww just can't do it.