How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
i know i feel much better when under 20 a day, but i tend to do too few and i think thats a problem.

i am also suffering with foot cramps big time. i know it’s a side effect but last night was the worst i’ve ever had. i take the supplements that normally take care of it, but they aren’t working. i’ll call my doc on Monday to see what she suggests.

anyone else deal with that?
Hey Dee, Ketosis can cause an imbalance of your electrolytes, this is a major contributor to muscle cramps. To correct this, some just add a bit of Himalayan salt to their drinking water. The Himalayan salt does not have an overly salty taste, so just a pinch in each glass of water is barely noticeable.

I tend to forget to do that so instead I keep a pint jar of Sole' on the counter where I make coffee in the mornings. This works great for me and I no longer have the leg/foot cramps. I also use magnesium oil most days, which also helps with muscle cramps.

Sole Recipe:

Pint jar
Himalayan Salt
Filtered or Spring Water

Fill jar about 1/4 of the way
Add water, leaving about an 1" at the top
Tighten lid then shake gently to mix and let the jar sit overnight. If all of the salt disappears completely during this time, add more salt and allow to sit overnight once more. The goal is to have the water become fully saturated with the salt, (26%). At this point, there should be some salt remaining in the bottom of the jar, if not repeat until a thin layer of salt remains on the bottom of jar.

As the Sole is used more water and/or salt can be added to the jar and allowed to sit overnight thus keeping the same jar going indefinitely.

Use: add 1 teaspoon of Sole to 8 oz of water and drink first thing in the morning. Wait 20 min. before drinking/eating.

Sole provides multiple benefits in addition to offering relief from muscle cramps. It benefits hair, nails, veins, bone health, natural weight loss and is a natural anti-histamine as well.

Sorry, a bit winded today.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post: