morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

i been tryin to hunt up a really good video i seen on this ..... but ha .. just cant seem to locate it....
it was also explaining how super markets are layed out and how you should shop them..... being most of all the foods you should eat should come from the ground.. natural .. and how to stay to the outside of the isle's .. down all them isle's are mostly all processed foods...i dont remember all the details.
but when or if i do come across the video i'll post it.

i dont think we should even think of the word diet... as going on a diet....
i believe we need to learn portion control and a diet should be something you can live with for the rest of your life.

Good" carbs are not processed and contain a fair amount fiber (i.e. whole grain bread, oatmeal and whole-grain cereals, legumes, veggies, fruits, etc.) "Bad" carbs are refined or processed (i.e. white bread, white pasta, soda, sugary foods, including ice cream).

It is recommended that you select whole-grain carbs over sugary or processed carbs. However, you can incorporate small portions of refined carbs into your diet on occasion and still lose weight. The key will be small portions.

Remember, all calories count when you are trying to lose weight -- whether you are on a low-carb diet or low -fat diet

List of Good Carbs and Bad CarbsOverview
Good carbohydrates provide the body with vitamins, minerals, fiber and
nutrients. Bad carbohydrates have little or no nutritional value, are high in sugar and often higher in calories.

Good Carbs
Good carbohydrates include oatmeal, brown rice, 100 percent whole wheat breads and buckwheat. These items are considered whole grains, or complex carbohydrates. Whole grains have several B vitamins, minerals and are full of fiber. They keep you full for long periods of time and reduce or prevent constipation.

How to Lose Stomach Fat
recipe.lowfatlifestyle.com
Learn how 1 secret Diet tip will melt away all the ugly stomach fat
Sponsored Links
Bad Carbs
Bad carbohydrates include white bread, white rice, corn tortillas, pretzels and white pasta. These are refined grains in which the fiber and nutrients have been removed. Unless they are enriched (certain B vitamins and iron added back in), these items produce more calories than anything else.

Vegetables
Good vegetable carbohydrates include dark-green leafy vegetables, legumes (beans, peas and seeds), sweet potatoes, parsnips and yams. These items provide vitamins such as protein, thiamine, folic acid, vitamin E and fiber.

Sweets
Baked desserts and other sweet carbohydrates include cakes, muffins, candy, syrups and soft drinks. These items are known as "empty calories" because they provide little or no nutritional value, are sweetened mostly with simple sugars, and often lead to weight gain.

Fruit and Dairy
Fruit, milk, cheese and yogurt provide necessary vitamins such as calcium, folic acid, iron and/or protein.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/30...#ixzz15eVQXRDd

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote