Old 02-04-2010, 10:56 PM   #26
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

For dress or semi-dress clothes I can buy off the rack at Calvin Klein. I used to buy my dress shirts from Express because they were the perfect arm length, but I pretty much buy everything from Calvin now (and not sure what Express is even selling anymore), or Kenneth Cole.

The thing I notice that butches screw up the most is not making sure that shirts/sweaters, etc., fit their shoulders correctly. Half the time you see guys with the shoulder seam half way down their arm.

For jeans, cargo shorts and other really casual stuff, I just buy wherever I find something I like. That could be at Abercrombie, Hollister, Gap, etc.

I think the most important thing is to find things that fit your body type well. That is what you will look the best in.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: