Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

Good Afternoon lovely kitchen patrons,

Well it is a breezy and sunny day here today.. and I am liking it alot. Just being able to have the windows open and a cool breeze blowing through My place is enough to make Me smile.

I am still unpacking.. right now I have the livingroom almost all put together.. I just have to hang My artwork and set up My jewelry table.. and I should be pretty much done. The only thing left will be to decide what type of drapes to put in here .. and also install blinds. Also, I found out as I was arranging the furniture yesterday that I now have room for a fish tank. I have had one in all the places I have lived since I can not remember when. So I will probably do a 30 gallon again.. and it will be freshwater. I have tried a saltwater once before.. and while they are beautiful.. they are also alot of maintenance.. and you want to pitch a fit if a fish dies.. because the fish are quite expensive.

Other than that.. spending time with My girl.. which is a joy in itself.. tonight is date night ..

I hope everyone is having a peaceful Sunday.. and gearing up for the week ahead..

Waves to Jo, scoote, Zimmy, Braedon, durrrrrrr, morningstar, Incubus, Abby.. and anyone else I missed.

For My sweet girl.. . .. where the fireflies go..

Oh and here is some.. and for those who wish to partake..
JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote