View Single Post
Old 04-21-2019, 05:04 PM   #14336
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default My ongoing Art Project: Repurposing Privacy Room-divider Screens

I'm still trying to figure out how to repurpose a set of privacy screens, room dividers, that were given to me recently. I can't decide whether to go get plexi-glass type sheets of acrylic to anchor onto the backs of the dividers, then take marbles in shades of combinations of blue and green and purple, etc, and set them into each quadrant square and fill the squares with some sort of acrylic -- so they stay inside the squares permanently? OR, go buy cloth-like onion paper in a variety of colorful shades to achieve the stained glass church window effect?

That is what has been on my mind since I got them the first of the year. I'm trying to figure out how to make them sturdier, and then attach them all together, to they stretch out across a bigger field of space (for the front windows in my new apartment)…. so that when it's too bright, all I have to do is stretch them across the room, not only for privacy, but to lend an added ambiance to soothe the whole living room experience.

Here's what a single room divider looks like (I have three of them).

I hope to get my privacy screen project done by next weekend or the following weekend.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: