Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,621 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I dont believe in soul mates, persay. I believe we have connections from other times, either spiritually and/or genetically (there is a belief our past life memories are actually genetic memories we carry over in our genes

I do believe that some of these connections are larger than average love. But I believe thats because of the measure of the people, not that its a cosmic miracle.

I love large. I give it everything I have. I have had a few give back to me the same way. And some, well, missed their mark. But thats ok. I am loved SO well now and love this Love so deeply...

I no longer ponder if there is a god, or how big the universe is, or if there are soul mates. I live and love as tho the universe is ever expanding and let my love live up to that example to whoever I love at the moment...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: