View Single Post
Old 01-22-2018, 11:51 PM   #10
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

My previous girl friend was 10 years younger which at first felt a little odd but we meshed really well in a lot of ways. Occasionally, I'm still approached by a younger ... but now they're like... 15 - 20 - 22 years younger! I'm thinking.... really? You do know how old I am... right? Iol I'm very flattered by their interest. It's wonderful.

I too must be attracted to the younger folks because all my friends are quite a bit younger ... 10 years or more. But... the thought of such an age difference in a romantic relationship... does give me pause. I think... even if there was mutual interest... I'm not sure I'd pursue it.

Sorry... this has turned into a bit if a confessional but it has been on my mind for the last year or so.
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post: