View Single Post
Old 07-10-2016, 11:36 AM   #2020
Arden

How Do You Identify?:
Female, femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
"and if you help me to start again, you know that I'll be there for you in the end. "

Arden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST Reputation

I'm feeling a mix of feelings...a calm acceptance of the way my life is unfolding though it is not the path I thought it would take....there is also trepidation for how the afternoon may go. I'm trying to let go of the fears least they manifest into a reality I do not want. There is sadness too for the loss of what could have/should have or well maybe its more about the loss of the dream I wanted to have come true....and yet there is the promise (a feeling of hope) and a sweet one at that hanging in the air of the tomorrows to come and the potential for a life better than I previously could have envisioned becoming my reality.