View Single Post
Old 04-22-2017, 01:26 PM   #6199
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:
Blissfully married to the love of my life.

Thanked 4,840 Times in 1,066 Posts
nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
No, I mailed it regular mail in a greeting card because the items were so small. I added extra stamps of course. I've been lucky in life so far with never having a piece of mail get lost so hopefully it will suddenly surprise you in the mail, and I will be delighted to hear it!
Nothing yesterday, and I checked with the office Thursday....stay tuned after I check today's mail later. I actually have to look presentable to walk to the mailbox in my building and I am far from that currently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cara View Post
I just dropped my projects off at the Post Office. I think this is the earliest I've had mine ready and sent. Whoah. 😮

❤️ & 🎨
Yeah cara! Will be looking forward to the delivery, thanks for the PM!

I'm going to finish mine this weekend. I've had the nastiest cold since last Sunday and if I can stop coughing long enough to set up my work space it would be good. Sighhhh....currently hot tea with honey and ginger on my agenda along with yet another nap. Wish my sweetheart were here to make me chicken soup!

nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post: