Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathexis View Post
If there is an atom of doubt that a convicted person may not have committed the crime for which they will be executed, execution is a cruel, unfitting and unusual punishment for most crimes. A much more fitting punishment would life in Super Max prison with, yes with, the possibility of parole under certain conditions.

Internal war, coup d'tat, or a revolution is quite a different situation. The war crimes as determined by the victor should be tried in a military tribunal similar to the Nuremberg trials or The USSR tribunals.
If he did commit this crime, its cheaper to fry him then it is to house him, max security prisons are expensive to continue to run. The whole system needs an overhaul, I am for lethal injection, electric chair, hanging, firing squad punishments.

There is a whole list of crimes that people deserve to die for, as a person who has a loved on in prison, the one my half bro committed, he should have been dead by now, to me there is no such thing as rehabiliating a criminal.

Oklahoma and Texas are ranked 1 and 2 for being death states, to me the states cant execute these people fast enough, save us tax payers money for once.

This continuing court cases going back and forth is wasting more money, that can go to other things, pisses me off!
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote