View Single Post
Old 07-09-2018, 11:00 PM   #6218
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,500 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Gutting this place! Yesterday I went back to cleaning up bookmarks and eventually decided if I hadn't even visited, let alone used or purchased anything off of this long, long list of bookmarks in years and years, how much did I really need them? I took a big breath and deleted all but nine of them. Then today with every last box filled and hauled away, I went and purchased more boxes. My new goal is to go through the things I intended to keep and get rid of half of everything. I'm sick of all the clutter and looking at supplies I purchased to make things which I no longer have the patience, eyesight, or dexterity for. It just makes more sense to keep the things I can actually still use and make room for new things in my life I might enjoy and actually be able to accomplish. I don't know maybe that's just bailing, giving up, being a quitter but it's been a long time of beating myself up for no longer being good at many of the things I used to enjoy but now find so difficult that for me there is just no longer any joy or pleasure in doing them. Hobbies should be fun right.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: