cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
— when it comes on any political discussion on FB, keep it light and positive when discussing U.S. Just in case the government checks. And it wouldn't surprise me if they did.
Why bother, the FBI keeps files on anyone suspected of non-mainstream political actions. I regularly log on Granma, the Cuban Government newspaper which provides a translated English version daily. After reading a letter to the American People by President Meduro from Venezuela, tried logging on a link to a Cuban government site to express solidarity, this message I had never seen before that it was only blocked but "FORBIDDEN." Sure that went straight to my file which already spans 5 decades of leftist political activity.

When the Freedom of Information Act was passed in the late 1970s, You could order your own heavily redacted FBI file.