Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hack View Post
My Tigers pounded on the Indians last night, 10-1. We are 3.5 games up in the AL Central. Let's hope the Tigers don't do the usual late August/September meltdown, and actually make the playoffs. Crossing my fingers the rotation can hold up, even though it has a couple of weak links.

Nice post Hack, as it warms my heart. I love Jim Leyland and Gene Lamont.
And I love what both the Tigers and my second favorite team in all of baseball, the Indians have done. The Indians are very much like the Pirates, no big names,no outrageous salaries, come to the ballpark every day and play for the love of the game. I'm so happy they are having a very successful year.

For years, the ownership of the Pirates have been threatening us with taking the franchise and leaving Pittsburgh. I always had the Indians in my back pocket.

As I perused the divisions this morning, again, trying to figure out if the Pirates really are out of contention.....In every division, it could be anyones to take. It's real close right now. It's been a good baseball year.

As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be??
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post: