Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,656 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Thoreau View Post
Morningstar,
There is no reason to be sorry. no matter what a person posts, or says , or does someone will find it insulting, annoying, politically incorrect, or some other something. that is life in the cosmos. And sometimes u just have to do three things:

1. say wtf
2. not be afraid to laugh at yourself
3. Look at it and say in the greater scheme of things does it really matter.

and sometimes u just have to put on your teflon suit and stand proud.
Morningstar..allow me to say that if by laughing at the website you posted I am now considered an insensitive, sexist, umannerly, stupid dick head.....so be it.....I am sure it will not be the last time....and frankly i dont give a

love ya morningstar and keep on postin funny stuff

Dean

The truth is there is not a damn thing funny about any of these kind of images. Anyone who finds them funny really ought to do a bit of thinking about misogyny. Saying that anyone who objects to this crap is being politically correct is offensive on so many levels. Saying that I (or anyone) should somehow find these images as a way to laugh at myself is dishonest and lacks any kind of character.

How are you perpetuating misogyny by posting this crap? Why would crap like this hypnotize a butch? What are we butches.....a bunch of knuckle draggers who yuck it up over degrading and objectifying women?

Who in the hell would want to stand proud around this kind of degrading objectification of women?

Be warned. I will call out this shit every single time someone posts it.

I am truly truly sick and tired of this. I am truly not going to allow this to go on without saying something.

It would be my sincere hope that the administrators will do something to address misogyny on this website. I am also reporting the original post. I want everyone to know that.