Andrea

How Do You Identify?:
Mature Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She
Relationship Status:
I heart Rene

Thanked 15,248 Times in 3,064 Posts
Andrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST Reputation

Video: Miami Cops Throw Legless Woman to Ground

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/12/07/video-miami-cops-throw-legless-woman-to-ground.html?via=desktop&source=copyurl

Video emerged Wednesday of two Miami-Dade police officers handcuffing a legless woman and throwing her to the ground from her wheelchair. Mary Luis Brown, 52, was panhandling outside as gas station on Saturday night when cops arrived to ask her to leave. Bystanders filmed the unnamed officers manhandling Brown, cuffing her and throwing her to the ground as she shouted, “Stop hurting me!” The police department admits the two officers acted improperly and noted that “we need to provide our law enforcement officers additional resources to aid them in facilitating the transport of disabled individuals, so that situations such as these are handled in a more amicable manner in the future.” Brown was arrested for trespassing and transported to a local hospital for treatment.

Andrea: Clink link for video

What we think about and thank about, we bring about!

Today I will treat my body with love and respect.
Andrea is offline   Reply With Quote