Old 12-21-2020, 01:04 AM   #3470
nina03

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her, or they/them
Relationship Status:
Very married and in love

nina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
Packing a care package for my daughter's bestie. They lived together for three years of college, including a year in a very tiny hobbit cabin in the woods so, I consider him family at this point. He's among the displaced of those who graduated from college during a pandemic. He floated for 4-5 months working here and there but it wasn't working out so he was trying to stay home with his parents but they threw him out as a response to him having had top surgery and changing his name. My daughter is leaving in the afternoon on the 25th to help move him into some sort of boarding house. No real kitchen except a kitchenette in the laundry room? So I'm packing up a portable electric double burner and crock pot and well, he will fuss but I'm loading him up with groceries too. Planning my list. I know he loves to cook and eat healthy so that's what my Mama bear is setting up for him.

That is so kind and loving of you to do. It hurts my heart so much that his parents don't understand what a gift they are throwing away because of their prejudice. Thanks for what you're putting into the world with this gift.
nina03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nina03 For This Useful Post: