Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,806 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation
Default Baby Boom

It came on and I was going to change the channel but I started enjoying it so much!

I remember seeing it in the movies with my long-term ex. It came out in 1987!

Diane Keaton, Sam Shepard and James Spader, to name a few. I wanted to post the trailer but on YouTube, I could only find the whole movie.

Diane Keaton is so awesome. No one plays loveable ditz better than her.

Storyline partially from IMBd and partially from me:

J.C. Wiatt is a successful New York business woman. She gets news of an inheritance from a relative from another country and right off the bat, she suspects it's money. Well it's not money, it's a baby girl. At first she doesn't accept the (super darling baby) until the lady that gives the baby to her has to catch her flight. J.C. Her boyfriend doesn't like the idea of a baby living with them and he leaves her.

J.C. has enough of her New York life, having had a male co-worker get a big account that she has worked hard to land. She decides to buy an old two story cottage in Vermont to get out of the New York life. When she arrives, the house needs more help than originally thought. She gets bored one snowy day and decides to make apple sauce. Her baby loves it and she decides to sell it at the town country store.

You know the rest, right?

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post: