Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Although i am not sure what exactly you are curious about Rook, i will say that i think problems arise when two people go into a relationship that are not matched on the sexual scale, or rather are on opposite ends of the spectrum.

For ME for example, Sex is not at the top of the list. *All else* is up there. Sex is what happens after all the *all else* has taken place.

For others sex is most important, then the *all else* happens.

For me, if you want to have sex with me on Friday, things need to be good since Monday. i can't turn it on and off. i have been in relationships where things were good any my partner was not interested in sex, my going out to get another lover would not have fixed that.

i feel the ONLY way poly can work is if that first relationship is rock solid. If there is resentment and unhappiness around sex, getting another partner isn't going to fix that.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: