View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 04:48 PM   #18
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Ok after church today and finding out about this comedy show I feel bad I didnt know about it before now... Only FOUR tickets have been sold so far. So please if you are in the Dallas/Fort Worth area and you have nothing to do this Friday night spend 20.00 for MCC Greater Dallas and see info below

This is a great opportunity for our church to raise some money. It would be great if you would forward this information to anyone you feel would be interested. Some ideas would be posting the info to your facebook wall, send an email to friends and family, or print the poster pass and it on. I am attaching the website to order tickets and the poster for the concert.

The concert is this coming Friday, April 23rd. Tickets are $20 and $40 for VIP. VIP tickets include VIP seating and a post show reception and Hors D'oeuvres with Vickie and Jennie. Tickets can be purchased online at http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/101647

"Houston Native and recovering "SoB" (Southern Baptist) Vickie Shaw tells her hilarious tales as only she can tell them. Vickie's been featured on the WE Network, Lifetime and has had 2 comedy specials on LOGO TV.

Jennie McNulty has also been featured in 2 comedy specials on LOGO TV and is the host of "Walking Funny With..." on AfterEllen.com."
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post: