View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 12:00 PM   #3680
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Untied and unloaded several XL garbage bags full of empty 5 gallon water bottles from the truck bed about day break. I have ideas about some projects using them when I have time for leisure projects. They throw these plastic bottles away at work so I have someone save them for me.

Broke down 4 pallets and was careful not to split/break any of the wood. Using pieces for an art project. The idea is not mine, I am not the least bit creative in that manner but I will copy one a lady at work showed me she made. She knows I will eventually be doing one exactly like hers.

Unloaded concrete from the truck. Basically drove up to each fencepost hole I had already dugout, dropped a bag of concrete mix beside it.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post: