Old 05-31-2019, 08:49 PM   #136
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I got out of work early so I ate a quick lunch and ran some errands, then got a pedicure and a no color manicure. After that, I stopped at Jiffy Lube really quick and let them top off my oil and air pressure and then made one of my random treks into Hobby Lobby.

I abhor their political views but they have the best stuff. I torture myself a couple times of year by going in and wishing for stuff and trying to resist. I'm more successful some times and less successful others. Today was a better day. Go me!

After that, I picked up a couple lottery tickets and stopped at home to make dinner. Then I headed back out to The Home Depot for paint and a brush and then on to Walmart where I ran into one of my favorite customers and his lovely wife and we wound up walking though about half the store together, cracking up. She says I'm not allowed to shop with them any more because I encourage him. lol It was so much fun! On the way home, I found myself followed by another customer of mine. Luckily, another nice one.

Back at home, I unpacked and gave the fur babies some love, then cleaned their box, washed their bowls, changed into my pajamas and washed my face. Now, I'm trying to get tired enough to sleep since I have to get up over an hour early tomorrow morning. Not exceptionally exciting but a fun night and only moderately expensive.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: