imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

thanks martina. I don't use any kind of qualifier. Nor do I use them with anyone else. When I have a gathering of friends, I don't refer to someone as my "femme" friend. or a "butch" buddie. They are my friend. I don't gender, race or sexuality denote/qualify my relationships to others. Why do they need to know what sexuality they are? when talking I don't say "my lesbian friend" or "my femme friend" or "my spanish friend"

Butches and femmes are just people, just like everyone else. just as diverse. I hate people assuming I know what they are talking about just because they have the same gender expression grouping I do. That's like assuming all people who wear the colour blue have x things in common. I don't. and stop assuming they do.

I have a strong thread of androgenous femininity/masculine femininity in me.
I can be completely gender neutral half the time, especially at work.
I don't like to be refered to by my gender(s). Ever. Use my name. And don't assume you know anything about me simply by my sexuality or because you know one of my genders.
I like gender neutral pronouns and she. if someone doesn't know me, if the world was perfect, I'd prefer they refered to me by gender neutral. And I wish this was done at work.
I'm not interested in how "you" see femmes anymore than being interested in how "you" see any group of people en mass.
Make a single joke about "femmes" and how we all can't drive (or whatever) and I'm more than likely to tell you a joke about all the stupid backward bitches like you I've met too. Sure is funny, you stupid backward bitches! but bless, ain't you cute in your own way? And really I love stupid backward bitches and have the utmost respect for them.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: